Tuesday 10 March 2009

crufts

Wow what a fab crufts that was. I am so proud of my dogs and my mum and dad are so proud of me.On thursday Buzz and I did obedience, we didn't get a place but he was fab and did everything he was asked. Go wee Buzz. Friday was shop day!!! Saturday was mental so busy for me. First thing was grooming, I groomed a jrt cross and got 2nd. Next was handling. Paws is suh a young munster that it ould have gone either way with her but she behaved and well ........ we won!!!!!!!!! I was so happy mum and dad were heering and there were loads of ou friends from scotland there screaming. I will never forget it as long as I live. Heelwork to musi was next with Ace. He barked a bit but he was brill and we won that too!!!!! Then onto breed, I issed her first lass as i was daning with Ae so Marie a lovely lady with munsters showed her for me and got a 5ht out of 14 in her first post grad lass, she is only 23 months. I was bak to show her in the good itizens class and got 3rd out of 10 which i was real happy with. Sunday was team agility and our team was 6th. What a show .pics to come when we get them sent to us by various people. Saw all my pals there and had a laugh with Caitlyn and saw Stacey too

4 comments:

karensbrae said...

What fantastic results well done! xx

Nat said...

Well done Erin, was gear to see you all and what a great few days you had :)

p.s. am I guessing that your 'c' button isn't working on your keyboard?? lol

Nat said...

of course I meant 'great' to see you!! (doh!)

Scottish Munsters said...

Really well done...what will you do next year?